Journaling-- helping to see more clearly.



Mindy Caliguire speaks to the use of journaling as a key spiritual practice. In this video, Mindy speaks to the benefits of journaling as a means of solving problems.

For me, journaling is one way I check in with the state of my soul. It helps me take stock of where I am, what I am thinking, what I am feeling, and reminds me of where I want to be headed and mostly of who I want to be. Often, I begin by brining my thoughts and feelings to the surface -- then begin inviting God to shine a light on what and where he would like for me to focus my attention. Sometimes my entry finishes with an "aha moment" where I clearly see something and sometimes my entry finishes with a prayer that simply says... Lord, help me... Either way I know I've been with God as he reminds me that he cares about me and understands the very things I wonder about.

Want to know more about journaling? Grace Community Church in Noblesville, Indiana will be hosting a morning retreat on journaling with Mindy Caliguire on Saturday, March 6th. Want to come? Register @ www.gracecc.org/women

No comments:

Post a Comment